- You can sign up using your email address or via Facebook login.
Log into www.tripin-thailand.com, click on your profile in the top right-hand corner, then select ‘Account Details’.
There you can see and edit your email address and other details.
Visit our website www.tripint-thailand.com, click ‘Log In’, then ‘Forgot Password’.
Enter the email address that you used to create your tripin-thailand.com account and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Not much, remember our trips are all inclusive. We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
Wear whatever is comfortable. It is recommended to have a sturdy pair of broken-in trail shoes, boots, or sneakers. It is preferable to dress in layers and wear clothing that will wick away perspiration and keep you dry and comfortable
- Search for your favorite tour or activity.
- Select the package, date and quantity you want.
- Click ‘Book’ and continue to the payment page.
- Get ready for Fun!
- You receive an email with your Order Summary, listing the activities you booked.
- Along with your e-voucher attached. It is also accessible in your account on our website.
- For most tours and activities your e-voucher is valid only on the date you chose upon booking.
- Please check the ‘Information’ section on the activity page, or your e-voucher details email, to check your voucher validity.
- Most bookings are confirmed either instantly or within 24hrs.
- However different activities may have different confirmation times.
- The activity confirmation time is always listed on the activity page.
- “Instant Booking” means that when you complete the payment, you receive your booking confirmation email and e-voucher within 5 minutes.
- If you do not receive the email please first check your Spam folder before contacting us.
- In a rare case that you haven’t received the email and e-voucher within few minutes after making an “Instant Booking”, please contact our Support staff to assist you.
- For any urgent matters, you can reach us at [email protected] or call our hotline.
- Log into your account on our website, by clicking on “My Account” icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Then select “Orders” to view the confirmation status of your bookings.
- Please first check your Spam folder.
- If the confirmation is not there then please email [email protected] or call our hotline so we may help.
The transport provider will contact you and arrange the suitable pick-up.
Should the provider fail to contact you within a day before the activity is set to begin, then please email [email protected] or call our hotline.
We understand that you may not have a printer handy when you’re traveling so it is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require that you show ID matching your reservation and also the Order # that is immediately emailed to you after you make your reservation.
- Please check your activity’s cancellation details, in the activity page, to see if you are eligible for a refund.
- In the unusual case an activity that you have booked would be canceled, you will be provided the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- For other changes or refund enquiries, please email [email protected]
Please email [email protected] and we will do our best to make the changes for you.
First, please check the cancellation details of your activity to see if you are eligible for a refund. Then email [email protected] or call our hotline and we will help process your request.
- Under very limited circumstances, the local seller may have to cancel confirmed orders.
- We are experienced travelers, we fully understand this inconvenience and will try to provide a solution to make your travel experience unforgettable anyhow.
- You will be provided the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
We do hike in the rain, snow, wind and any other weather conditions that nature decides to throw at us. After all, we’re going on adventures! If the weather is unsafe for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed. You will be notified the week of your trip if there are changes due to weather.
- One of our key values is sustainable tourism.
- Therefore we would offer activities which are Ethical.
- This means no Elephant Riding camps, no Dolphin Show and no Tiger Temple, where animals are drugged and abused.
- Check the ‘Information’ section in the activity details and on your voucher for more information on the activity location, map and tips on how to get there.
- Please call our support team or email [email protected]
- The transport provider will contact with you, within a day of the activity date, and help arrange your pick-up point.
- You may print the e-voucher if you want, but you may also act in favor of the planet by choosing not to print.
- And instead show it on your mobile phone at the entry of the activity.
- An official ID with Picture, such as a driving licence, identity card, student card or passport.
- Beware when taking your passport to put it in a waterproof bad.
- Your E-voucher and a proof of ID of the person who made the booking is all you need to present to gain access.
- If the person who made the booking will not be there then a photocopy of photo proof of his ID may be presented instead.
- We all make our absolute best efforts to avoid all and any type of accidents.
- However in life there is no zero risk situation.
- In the regrettable case where there should be an accident during an activity please deal directly with the activity provider. They are in charge of their activity.
- But please also contact Tripin-Thailand to notify us about the incident and we will do our very best to assist.
Tripin-Thailand uses Paypal, the leading third party secure payment gateway to provide optimal security.
We do not store any of your confidential information and have no access to your credit card details.
- Tripin-Thailand.com displays activity prices in a number of currencies including USD, HKD, SGD, TWD, EUR, GBP and more which can be changed using the currency drop down menu.
- However, we only accept transactions in THB (Thai Baht). Other currency prices are for information purposes. Displayed currencies will be charged in THB upon payment.
- By using the currency drop down menu, near your account login.
- You may pay by credit/debit card, or using PayPal.
- As an online platform we do not accept cash payments. All bookings must be made over our website.
- Normally PayPal only sends-out one receipt.
- The error might be due to a hiccup in their system. Please email [email protected] with details of your booking and we will confirm how many bookings we have received and be paid.
- Alternatively you may log into your account on our website, by clicking on “My Account” icon on the top right-hand corner. Then select “Orders” to view/review the booking details.
You must call 72 hours ahead of your scheduled tour for a full refund. Within 72 hours you will assess a $35 termination fee. There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of your tour, or if you decide not to show up.
Yes. Reservations are required for guaranteed spots on all tours. Reservations help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable, and they allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.