- Trekking adventure to see the jungle and cool off in the water
- Make your way through a dense forest to a secret waterfall.
- Water & lunch is provided
- Transport & professional guide included
WHAT TO EXPECT
Away from the city noise and with a professional instructor by your side, Trekking Chiang Mai adventure to a waterfall is a particular way to see the jungle and cool off in the water. The trek itself is about 1.6 km through the jungle to a 10-meter high waterfall. Also, discover all along the way, various flora and fauna species and wildlife!
> Adventure walk up to the waterfall
> Full of interesting facts about local trees, shrubs and wildlife
> The chance to swim and cool off in the water
> A great stroll through the jungle
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 1 business day. With the e-voucher attached. In the unlikely case you don’t receive the email please do check your spam folder before notifying us via email at [email protected]
HOW TO TRIP?
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- An operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance.
- Please bring a copy or photocopy of passport for registration.
Transport information –
- Transfer is included.
- Morning: Pick up at 8:00 am – 8:30 am, drop off 16:00 pm
- Afternoon: Pick up at 11:30 am – 12:00 am, drop off 19:00 pm
- After booking, operator will contact you to organize the pick-up.
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
|Transport||Free Hotel Pick-Up|
|Cancellation||Cancelled 72 hours or more is 5% fee|
Book the trip
- 1.6 Km up to a 10 meter waterfall and back
- Air-conditioned Transportation from the main city
- CPR and First Aid certified guides and staff
- Lunch, snack, instant tea/coffee and water
- Transportation outside main city
Key Details List
- Languages: English / Thai
- Restriction: Children under 7 years old; People with a heart condition, back, neck, broken bones or pregnant
- Departure location: Chiang Mai
- Arrival location: Chiang Mai
- Cancellation: Cancelled 72 hours or more is 5% fee
Insider Tips/What to Bring
- Please bring a copy or photocopy of passport for registration
- Long pants
- Athletic shoes, rain jacket
- Refillable water bottle
- Small day pack, sunglasses